Natural Paw Balm
- Coconut and olive oil provide relief and soothe dry, itchy skin. These oils can also help to improve the look, feel, and smell of your dog paws (and skin).
- Shea butter is rich in vitamins that will absorb into the skin to leave it smooth and silky. It also helps to create a layer of protection, aiding with inflammation.
- Lemongrass essential oil is often used in natural shampoos, conditioners, and bug repellant for dogs. The smallest amount of this oil is used in each balm to provide a fresh scent.
- Our paw balm is for topical use only and not for consumption.
- Each product is homemade and packaged in Toronto, Canada.
Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax, Lemongrass Essential Oil
Helped keep our dogs paws soft and smelling good over the cold winter.
Thank you for sharing! So happy be a part of the pup's (s)paw treatment.
This is by far THE BEST paw balm we’ve ever tried on our pup. It’s super smooth, glides on easy, and leaves his paws soft and smelling nice (a bonus for us humans). We’ve been using it on him 2x per week and have noticed a big difference! Highly recommend!!
Stinky paws are a no for us too! Thank you for the glowing review! So happy this works so well for your pup!
Ease of applying and being able to read all the ingredients without worrying
So easy to apply, simply glides on. No crazy smells & didn’t leave marks on the furniture/rug etc the way oils would. Purchased this for my dog & all of her dog besties & will definitely be repurchasing :)