Training Bites / Pumpkin Dog Treats
- Pumpkin is a miracle food for dogs and are especially great for their digestion. A great source of fibre, pumpkin helps to pass stool easily and assists with constipation.
- Flax seed is included in all our treats not only because they're a great source of fibre and protein, but healthy fatty acids that are beneficial for your dog's health too
- These treats are wheat-free, and made with no preservatives or additives
- Treats are not meant for use as supplements or as a meal replacement
- Every bag contains approx. 50g of treats and is homemade in Toronto, Canada
Ingredients: 100% Pumpkin Puree, Oat Flour, Coconut Flour, Flax Seeds, Coconut Oil
Local and fresh Canadian,its hard to find a small training buscit
Stanley loves these crunchy goodies.
Stanley deserves all the crunchy goodies. Thank you for sharing!
I love the packaging - it fits perfectly in my coat pocket and makes it easy for me to take with me on walks/ backyard play time. my dog has to chew it a bit - good for his teeth and slows him down a bit,
Okay, we've been getting treats for Olly, our 1.5 year old golden retriever since he was a puppy and though he may have liked most, we didn't! These treats are amazing - Olly obviously loves them (what dog doesn't like treats???) but we love them too because they don't crumble like most treats do (i swear we've wasted so many treats because 1/3 of the bag ends up in crumbs), they smell amazing and don't leave weird oily residue on your fingers after, and the training bites bag fits perfectly in my fanny pack. Highly recommend. We love these treats!