After years of walking (sometimes being dragged by) our dog Billy, we've figured out the things we love, wished we had, and need in a leash. We tried, tested, and fell in love with (what we think is) a perfect leash design for everyday use.
Our leashes are made of Biothane, making them weatherproof, easy to use, and easier to clean (you don't really think about how dirty leashes can get, until you do).
They've been thoughtfully crafted with you (the walker) in mind. Each leash features a traffic handle for when you need to keep your pup close. We specifically chose a length of ~4ft to give your dog some freedom to roam, but not too much length to lose control.
Each dog leash is handmade so there may be slight variations between each one.
Save $10 when you purchase both our Collar + Leash. Discount is automatically applied at checkout.
- We really took our time looking for the right clip for our dog leash. Our lever clip is incredibly durable, rotates 360 degrees, and is easy to clip on and off your dog's collar.
- Each leash features a traffic handle that lies flat along the leash to ensure it never gets in the way, isn't bulky, but is still accessible when you need it.
- We really care about the details. That's why we use matte nickel, solid brass hardware for Dune + Olive leashes, and PVD black, solid brass hardware for our Black leashes.
- Waterproof, stink-proof, straps won't stretch, and colours will not fade.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water.
- Polyester webbing and 100% non-toxic.
- Looks and feels similar to leather, and is often used for horses (and more recently, dogs).
- Flexible, durable, waterproof, doesn't get stinky!
- PVD is a plating process to produce an extremely durable finish to prevent scratching.
- Typically, black hardware that is found in the marketplace is not PVD, and is generally considered a black spray paint causing it to chip and scratch easily.
- From end to end, our leash is 3'10" long, and the strap is 3/4" in width.
- The traffic leash portion is ~1ft in length.
- We offer custom leashes too. After purchase, you'll get an email from us requesting some additional info to ensure we deliver you the perfect length leash for your pup.
- If you're looking for a completely different design, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to take care of you from there.